Working of Hybrid Solar Power Plant
When choosing a Solar system for your home, institute, business or industry, mostly choose either an ON-GRID or an OFF-Grid system. But now one more option is available and this is HYBRID SOLAR SYSTEM. A Hybrid Solar Power Plant is a combination of On-Grid and Off-grid Solar System, a grid connected system with the ability to feed surplus electricity to the Govt. Grid including extra peace of mind of a battery backup. It means that even during a power-cut your system will work, you still have electricity. Hybrid combination of Solar Energy storage with a grid connected, systems provide the flexibility of being able to store the power to batteries you generate during the day time instead of feeding it back into the Govt. grid and the same energy can be used in the evening instead of buying from Govt. grid at a higher price.
Hybrid Solar Systems are quite intelligent. They are fully automatic and programmable custom engineer a system which provides a smart hybrid combination of all the solar energy sources to you.
1) Solar Panels will run you connected load.
2) Meanwhile extra electricity will be stored to the Bank.
3) Surplus electricity will be feed to the Govt. Grid though net meter.
1) Solar with Battery Backup of 8-10 hours as per use.
2) HYBRID System will allow a customer to go on-grid with Battery Bank.
3) This system works even when Govt. Grid is not available without electricity grid. This is the most common installation type for areas that have no electricity or power cuts problems.
4) Hybrid System can be installed to meet peak summer demand and heavy electronics including air conditioning, Fridge, Coolers Etc.
5) Payback period is up to 4-5 years. Afterward free power for 25-30 more years.